Over the years I have started and joined numerous projects to help myself learn about different things from CAD (using Inventor/ProE/Solidworks) and learning how to write simple software to working on my craftsmanship by building an artist's box and even learning how to properly caulk my parents' master bathroom.
Over the past few years here are some projects that I worked on (in no specific order):
- CURRENTLY: Working on a temperature controller for chest freezer to keep the temperature between a specific range for beer. The solution will hopefully be an inclusive PCB with a micro-controller and a 110VAC input and a 110VAC output with step downs to power the micro-controller and sensors
- Developed an auto captioning system for the hearing impaired for my Senior Design project that required the development of a listening LabVIEW algorithm to detect the start of a play.
- Partially developed a scoreboard system that parses JSON web address, displays the information, and can send text message updates based on what has been selected. (Will be designed for NFL, will be adapted for NHL.)
- Writing code for FPGAs.
- Building robot parts, tables, and even a fully functional Rubik's cube in Inventor, Pro/E, and SolidWorks
- Cutting, sanding, staining, and painting wood projects.
- Removing caulk and recaulking a master bathroom.
- Developed software in Java and PHP for use in a telemedicine platform.
- Working with Linux and connecting and extracting information with Bluetooth devices.
- Developed a mobile site for basic form submission and search queries.
- And many others